A blurred world...the prelude

Published by FlotsaM under on 9:42 PM

Its been a long time i have given my writing prowess some favour....so here wen i sit down to pen down my thoughts , there is high probability of incoherence between wat i percieve and wat i express..walking down the memory lane has been my favourite pastime being the utterly retrograde person i am....4 years back.. and i can see myself as a studious boy , slogging hard to fulfill the expectations from his parents, family n himself. In all that pressure, the mind found solace in the company of a few angels, whom we call friends....School friends always occupy a special postion in my life. i have grown up with them , and perhaps they know more about me than i know aboutmyself.
Then came the much awaited college life. No uniform. absolute independence.New friends. Neatly ironed pants were dumped for faded jeans. "skoolish " hairstyle had given way to the gelled look. My college friends changed me completely beyond recognition, and they ought to take fair share of the credit for the good/bad in me :)
20th june, 2007: Deloitte had visited the campus and absorbed 17 of us.while others were jumping with excitement and estimating the compensation packages, i was searching for common friends in the list. While 2 of my very close friends got through,a couple couldnt. So it was a mixed bag of emotions.Anyways ,wat we came to know that we would be posted in Hyderabad.
A blurred world was waiting for us.we call it "the corporate life". We had to take dip into this world, we were completely unaware of.
Welcome life. Welcome hyderabad!




5 comments:

Dio said... @ July 8, 2008 at 10:11 PM

that pretty well sums up my own emotions... gr8 start buddy :)

Chits said... @ July 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Very good gaurav!!!keep on writing..on my behalf also...:P

What's In A Name ? said... @ July 8, 2008 at 10:34 PM

A very promising first post boyo!

I reckon its only the hair styles that changed....thats the external markwer. Nothing really chnages with us. EVER!

Keep posting! :)

Misha said... @ July 9, 2008 at 6:32 PM

welcome to the blogworld...keep posting and especially about ur new corporate life:-)

Unknown said... @ July 10, 2008 at 9:28 PM

this is a really gud post...as i too have most memories linked with it..but the first few lines make me laugh...oooo dukhi...

Post a Comment